A properly conceived long range Master Plan is crucial for Industrial & Manufacturing Facilities. Typically, larger land is purchased initially so when the business grows, production facilities can be appropriately expanded at the same location.
Without a well thought out Master Plan, we have seen manufacturers just build conveniently in the first phase. When additional construction is required in future, it is again done in an ad-hoc manner. This leads to a lot of inefficiencies and duplication of infrastructure and utilities not to mention incoherent looking facility. Movement of input material and finished product within the premises also suffers.
Through campus master planning services, we apply rigorous analysis, creative thinking and years of experience to look into the crystal ball to prepare a solid framework for the future – a framework that balances today’s realities with the trends of future. Undertaking a long term scenario planning exercise with VMS team allows you to plan your land use more efficiently as well as in an orderly manner:
- Understanding the present and future business scenarios.
- Study of the existing conditions, topography, drainage and other physical feature of the land.
- Applying the framework of prevailing and local town planning codes.
- Study the existing infrastructure outside plot and design the layout for smooth connections to external utilities and services like road, storm water drains etc.
- Campus Master Planning adhering to statutory and basic Vaastu requirements.
- Schematic design of landscaping and green/open areas.
- 3D views with high resolution.
- Contact VMS Consultants