Business Development & Marketing Assistant
- Graduate in any stream
- Strong English language skill. Must be able to write fluently
- Good organizational skills & ability to work well with people
- Excellent proficiency with MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email) & web browsing
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Assistance in all (back-office) activities connected with marketing and business development
- Self-starter and should possess a sense of ownership
- Prior similar experience will be helpful but not mandatory
Sr. Mechanical Engineer - Utilities
- Graduate in Mechanical/Chemical/Other Engineering
- Experience of 10 years in designing the Industrial Utilities preferably with consultancy firms.
- Good knowledge of different types of Industrial Utilities & Systems like Boiler, Steam, Thermic fluid, Compressed air, etc.
- Experience in preparation of technical specifications, MOC, bill of quantities (BOQ/BOM/MTO) and detailed cost estimate.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Architecture.
- Experience of 2-4 years in industrial architecture is mandatory.
- Good understanding of other disciplines.
- Good communication skills required.
- ITI or TEB certified civil draftsman / Diploma in architectural assistant.
- 2 to 4 years of experience as architectural draftsman.
- Fully proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and Sketch-up.
- Experience in working with Pre Engineered Buildings.
- Good communication skills are required.
Design Engineer (Civil & Plumbing)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experience of minimum 5 years in designing of roads, plumbing, water supply network, storm water, sewage network, STP, ETP, etc.
- Exposure to Industrial Projects.
- Good verbal & written communication skills required.
- Understanding of other disciplines from interface point of view.
Response to be sent at email@example.com
Note: The subject line of email should contain applied job position (title same as mentioned on the website).