Electrical Draftsperson / CAD Technician / Detailer
We are seeking an Electrical Draftsperson / CAD Technician / Detailer to be part of our Electrical department.
- ITI or Diploma in Electrical with experience in Electrical Design and Drafting of 2 to 6 years in consulting engineering or architectural firms.
- Candidate should have fundamentals knowledge of electrical systems.
- In depth knowledge of latest Version of AutoCAD.
- Experience on Revit shall be an added advantage.
- Candidate should able to Prepare layout of lighting, Cable Tray layout, raw power, earthing, LPS, ELV-IT etc. with minimum Design Inputs.
- Candidate shall be able to prepare wiring diagram and circuit schedule.
Structure Design Engineer
We are seeking a Structural Design Engineer to be part of our Structural department.
- Post graduate in Structural Engineering from reputed institutes having 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Experience in Industrial Projects will be preferred.
- Preparation of structural systems and discussion with the senior structural engineer.
- Performing structural analysis and design for RCC and Steel structures.
- Performing design calculations and getting it reviewed by senior structural engineer.
- Keeping track of revisions and managing the input and output on the server.
- Interface with the other disciplines like Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, etc.
- Review of design and drawings of Pre Engineered Building.
- Thorough understanding related to fundamentals of structural engineering.
- Hands on experience of software such as STAAD, ETABS, SAP, SAFE, RCDC.
- Preparation of Design Basis Report.
- Resolving site queries.
- Knowledge of latest IS Codes.
- Understanding the functional requirements.
- Good verbal & written communication skills required.
We are seeking a Project Architect to be part of our Architectural department.
- Architecture or equivalent degree in Architecture with minimum 3 and maximum 10 years of work experience.
- Experience of Industrial projects preferred but not mandatory.
- Fully proficient in Sketch-up, CAD and Revit. Knowledge of other graphic software will be an asset.
- Strong flair in Design and communication.
- Knowledge of regional building code.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presenting the architectural concept to Clients.
- Ability to work in a team environment and meet project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Understanding Clients requirements and develop the architectural concept in close coordination with Senior Architect and prepare client presentation material.
- Co-ordination with different design/engineering disciplines on schematic level architectural design.
- Preparation Material Pallet, Finishing schedules, Room Book, Sanitary Fixtures schedules’, CP fittings schedule & Door window schedules etc. for tender. Preparation of tender drawings.
- Develop architectural details for construction drawings. Develop specifications for architectural finishes.
Project Manager (Civil)
We are seeking an Project Manager to be part of our project management team.
- Bachelor’s in civil engineering having sound knowledge and experience in Industrial projects for minimum 7 years.
- To be responsible for Serving as Project Manager, coordinate, implement and complete projects on schedule and within budget.
- To evaluate & define project scope, goals and deliverables of the project in technical and commercial aspects with a long-term perspective.
- Getting overall vision of the project with respect to risk analysis, BOQ, variances if any, Change register, etc.
- Ensuring quality control at site as per tender and technical specification. Generating necessary reports for quality control.
- Adherence to project schedule and taking corrective action for expediting the project.
- Generating weekly and monthly project reports as per project requirement
- Document management at site to maintain up-to-date and organized files for all stages from concept to completion.
- Management of junior project engineers.
- Measurement and verification for certification of BBS, R A bills, etc.
- Study of engineering drawings in advance for resolution of doubts / queries.
- Co-ordination with different contractors on site inclusive of site meetings.
- Escalating matters / issues to client and contractors and resolving for smooth execution of the project, etc.
- Generating cash flow, delay register, issue log on site.
- To coordinate team briefings, internal reviews of creative, and all other meetings needed to complete any given project.
- Regular communication with project architects and PMO team.
- Maintain HSE policy on project as per project requirements.
- Exposure to M S Project for scheduling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of mechanical and electrical services.
Plumbing & Public Health Engineering Draftsperson / CAD Technician / Detailer
We are seeking a Plumbing & Public Health Engineering Draftsperson / CAD Technician / Detailer to be part of our Civil Infrastructure department.
- ITI or Diploma in Civil with experience of 3-4 years in consulting engineering or architectural firms.
- Good proficiency and hands-on experience with CAD software programs and use of spreadsheets for engineering calculation.
- Experience in layout preparation and detailing for storm water, sanitary sewage, water supply, internal plumbing, water & sewage treatment plant, etc.
- Interface with the other disciplines for road levels, underground utilities, etc.
Sr. Electrical Design Engineer
We are seeking a Sr. Electrical Design Engineer to be part of our electrical team.
- Candidate should have minimum 6 to 7 Years of relevant experience (preferably has done industrial projects as a design engineer).
- Ability to handle lead the electrical project independently.
- Should have the leadership and managerial skills
- Candidate should able to perform design calculation like short circuit calculation, earthing calculation, lighting calculation, cable sizing, equipment sizing, LPS design etc.
- Candidate should able to work with detailer to develop Detail construction documents/Layout such as lighting, cable tray, power, cable routing, cable schedule, LPS layout, earthing layout, ELV system layout etc.
- Candidate should have knowledge of relevant IS, NBC and IEC standards.
- Should perform inspection and routine test of Equipment.
- Prepare BOQ, cost estimation, technical specs & tender documents.
- Assist clients in tender evaluation & vendor selection.
- Design and layout for ELV-IT system including structure cabling system, CCTV, Security system etc.
- Co-ordinate with mechanical, project managers & clients for completion of coordinated services drawings.
- Interface with architect, structure, civil and other groups.
- Visiting the site as per project requirements.
- Candidate should have knowledge of AutoCAD, Dialux, MS office and ETAP.
- Good communication skills and mail conversation skills.
- Should have a Bachelor/Master degree in electrical engineering.
Experienced Quantity Surveyor / Billing Engineer (Civil)
We are seeking an experienced quantity surveyor / billing engineer (civil) to be part of our Project Management team.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 7-8 years of quantity surveying experience in civil contracting (construction company) or consultancy organisations.
- Should have a thorough theoretical and practical/field knowledge of civil construction activities like RCC work, road and infrastructure work, building work, structural steel work, architectural and finishing items, plumbing and sanitary items, aluminium section work, etc.
- Should be able to work with various design disciplines like structural engineers, architects, etc. and should be able to independently prepare an accurate quantity take-off (BOQ – bill of quantities). Quantity take-off must be supported by measurement sheets and hand sketches.
- Should be proficient in spreadsheet / Microsoft excel functions. Should have a good proficiency in reviewing and taking measurements/dimensions from AutoCAD drawing files.
- Should be able to prepare rate analysis for civil construction items as per CPWD/DSR format.
- Should be experienced in preparing, checking and certifying civil construction running and final bills.
- Should be experienced with reconciliation of cement, steel and other free supply material.
- Should be able to take off accurate quantities from construction / GFC drawings.
- Should have strong knowledge of various thumb rules and ratios for civil construction items such as cement consumption, reinforcement consumption, etc.
- Having resourcefulness and contacts with suppliers, vendors and contractors of various civil construction trade items will be of an added advantage.
- Should be highly meticulous and thorough in his/her work.
- Should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering / Construction.
Mechanical Draftsperson / CAD Technician / Detailer
We are seeking a Mechanical Draftsperson / CAD Technician / Detailer to be part of our Mechanical team.
- Diploma Mechanical or ITI having minimum 3 years of experience
- Preparation of drawings for Piping system and HCAV ducting
- Developing equipment layout, piping layout
- Preparation of tender drawings
- Making BOM through conceptual drawings
- Checking of detailed engineering drawings prepared by contractor/vendor
- Interface and coordination with the other disciplines
- Experience in working with consultants for Fire Fighting system on Industrial projects, warehouse, institutional projects are preferred.
- Basic knowledge of NBC 2016 and the other relevant Indian Standards
- Exposure of NFPA, FM guidelines
- Should be able to read civil/structure/architectural/electrical drawings for interface purpose
- Hands on experience on design software like AutoCAD, Revit
- Ability to work with MS office: Word, Excel.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team & deal with tough deadlines and attitude towards learning new things.