We are seeking an experienced architectural professional to perform all phases of architectural work including understanding of the client brief, conceptualising, designing, detailed presentations and design delivery.
- The candidate needs to have 7 to 10 years of experience as a lead architect with ability to handle project independently.
- Candidate to ensure a high innovativeness and functionality in the design with excellent presentation and communication skill for seeking client approvals on design.
- To understand project brief and identify client need and put together feasibility reports and concepts.
- To work closely with cross function team of structural designers, MEP engineers and Project managers.
- To manage all the changes efficiently and communicate the design modification effectively.
- Should be able to adhere to project budgets and timelines.
- To ensure all work is carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Site visits to check on project status and report on project.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- Understanding of steel buildings/PEB buildings added advantage.
- Must have expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Should possess excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Revit, Sketch Up, 3d Studio VIZ or similar).
- Needs to have a strong imagination and the ability to think and create 360 degree with good visual awareness and an eye for detail.
We are seeking a 3D visualizer to be part of our architecture team for preparation of 3D renderings and animations.
- Candidate should have minimum 3 to 6 Years of relevant experience.
- Should have good experience in Sketch up, 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, Photoshop and V-Ray or similar.
- Should possess excellent skills in modelling, texturing, rendering, lighting and developing a scene, production of quality images and post production work.
- Should have good understanding of technical drawings and details of architecture and interior design field.
- Should be a good team player with positive attitude and excellent time management skills.